As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, there’s no better time to express our sincerest appreciation for your business. We value the trust you have placed in Clarus Communications to help you with your organization’s technology goals.
We will be closed Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th to enjoy the holiday with our families.
Clarus Communications can help with all things phone, network, SD-WAN, Cloud and more. Contact us today for your technology and software needs!
As you celebrate Thanksgiving, here are some fun facts to share around the dinner table:
- Benjamin Franklin wanted the turkey to be the national bird, not the eagle.
- Americans eat 46 million turkeys each Thanksgiving.
- Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin’s first meal in space after walking on the moon was foil packets with roasted turkey.
- Female turkeys (called hens) do not gobble. Only male turkeys gobble.
- Campbell’s soup created green bean casserole for an annual cookbook 50 years ago. It now sells $20 million worth of cream of mushroom soup.
- Thanksgiving is the reason for TV dinners! In 1953, Swanson had so much extra turkey (260 tons) that a salesman told them they should package it onto aluminum trays with other sides like sweet potatoes — and the first TV dinner was born!