Effortlessly save money on business utility bills every month with utility management services.
Most business owners can save money on business utility bills but think of utility expenses last. This is especially true when they’re building new businesses. Though they typically budget for utility expenses, they focus their primary attention on:
- Salary and benefits packages,
- Acquiring new inventory,
- Keeping up with modern technology, and
- Other operating expenses.
Many business owners think that utilities, (like electric, natural gas, water, sewer, solid waste, communications and web access) are just part of running their business and fail to save money on business utility bills.
Just like they do at home, they consider it part of their rent and typically don’t feel there’s much they can do to change their bill. Many business owners also try to make smarter choices, (like they do at home), to conserve what they can in order to save money on business utility bills. For example, this Public Utility Commission in Ohio recommends basic tips for managing utilities including:
- Practicing conservation habits,
- Shopping around for energy suppliers,
- Lowering your thermostat in winter and raising it in summer,
- Using energy-efficient appliances and light bulbs,
- Looking for grants loans and financial incentives to go green or become more energy-efficient,
- Analyzing your bill to ensure your meter is functioning properly, make sure you’re not charged for services you don’t need,
- Understanding your charges, and
- Conducting energy audits
However, though all this sounds good; and many business owners do some of these things naturally; most business owners don’t have time to do all these things themselves.
Though you might want to save money on business utility bills, there are always more pressing things like meetings, coming up with advertising strategy and customer service matters for you to attend to. For all these reasons, every business should consider utility management.
Getting Started with Clarus
Not only do we offer the basic utility management services you can do yourself, we also:
1. Conduct thorough utility audits and strategically manage utilities for all of your locations, (in all geographic regions),
2. We provide ongoing monitoring for all accounts, (in all geographic regions), and
3. We search diligently for:
- Programs to reduce your unit cost,
- Kickbacks, and
- Financial opportunities for you to go green
We do the things no business owner could possibly have the time to do and more. Contact us today to quickly and easily reduce your operating expenses!
Visit Clarus Communications here or call us at 855-801-6700 to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff so we can work with you on finding the right utility management service for your business at the most affordable rates. Our goal is to ensure high levels of customer service plus building and maintaining a system that enables your business to run well.
Clarus Communications is a national leader that specializes in providing over 60 telecommunication and technology provider solutions and we would appreciate the opportunity to become your technology partner and help you find the best solution for you and your company.