In this era of modern business, commerce itself moves at the speed of light, and the savvy business owner or service provider understands that to retain the competitive edge, you must position your communications systems as a perfectly streamlined component of your company. Constant and rapid change in your business milieu requires adapting to new and varied input on a daily basis, few products offer more value to the business owner than Web Conferencing
Web conferencing as a vital cog in the wheel of rapid business communication. With web conferencing, all members of a team, project or task will see the same screen in their browser at the same time; on their laptop, cell phone, tablet or desktop screen. Web conferencing is essentially RTC or real-time communication with as many people as you need to include. Some of the benefits include:
- World traveler. The ability to share information across vast geographic distances without a time lag is imperative to your company. Business happens every minute of every hour of every day, and with rising production hubs like China and India, a company can ill afford to ignore the business hours of a country five thousand miles away. If your project manager or quality control chief is in one of those countries on business, he or she will be aware of all pertinent information at the same time everyone else is.
- Actual collaborative input. When all members of a project are getting the same data at the same time, the collaborative aspect of the task at hand multiplies exponentially; enhancing productivity and speeding task completion. This cannot be stressed enough. The more your teams collaborate, the better the solutions and suggestions will be. All this has a profound effect on the bottom line, and any tool available to speed up and coordinate communication is a boon to your business. “Falling communications costs, globalization, and the increasing specialization of knowledge-based work have made collaboration within and among organizations more important than ever. McKinsey Quarterly “Mapping the Value of Employee Collaboration.”
- A true multimedia tool. No matter what type of information projected; texts, videos, video conferencing, Powerpoint presentations, advertising videos, lectures or seminars, the basic infrastructure of TCP/IP communication(s) enables web conferencing to present all types of media effectively and quickly. Maintaining simplicity within the system itself allows it to communicate with all types of mediums.
- A true multi-platform tool. Whether your team member is carrying a smartphone, laptop, or sitting behind a desktop, web conferencing allows them to get the information in real- time. This is perfect for project participants who are traveling, or telecommuting from home. That kind of resiliency in physical location aspect of your employees and team is priceless.
- The client side. Clients, both prospective and current, are another aspect of web conferencing. Creating one presentation on goods and services, then being able to send that video to 500 customers at once is a fantastic primary sales tool. It allows your sales staff to do what they do best: Sell. Not having a frightening advertising budget is always healthy for the bottom line.
- Employees and the hiring process. Web conferencing allows you to interview, screen and have a face to face with a prospective employee without having to leave the comfort of your desk. HR departments love that, and controllers appreciate the cost savings.
Web conferencing is a low-cost and essential tool in the battle to stay ahead of the curve. In business, you must adapt to survive. In modern business, you have to adapt at the speed of a bullet train, so give your company all the tools it needs to do that. All web conferencing is easy to tailor to the clients’ specific needs and departments. All businesses, large and small benefit from web conferencing. The learning curve is quick and relatively painless. When your company is ready for the challenge, we are ready to assist.
Clarus Communications has been helping businesses since 2001 with their telecommunications needs. Since then, the company has grown into a full-service technology services partner, assisting customers with telecommunications services, phone systems, IT services, Cloud, web conferencing and software licensing. Clarus aims to provide value by managing the best solutions for its clients. With a distinct advantage of providing services, as well as the knowledge and expertise of today’s technology, Clarus helps businesses run more efficiently, lower costs and improve productivity. Clarus Communications is also a master agent offering technology options to over 200 subagents.